Through our decades of design experience for land development and redevelopment projects, Kier & Wright has contributed to the improvement and growth of transportation infrastructure within many of California’s busiest and fastest growing municipalities. Our site development scope routinely includes supplementary design of off-site improvements within the public right-of-way. Larger projects often include design of new private streets, public street widening and/or realignment, public ADA access improvements, and related off-site stormwater treatment design.
Kier & Wright is also experienced in managing large-scale municipal infrastructure projects. We have prepared plans, specifications and estimates for the construction of major public street, highway and utility infrastructure improvement projects.
Street & roadway improvement services offered include:
- New Street Design
- Curb, Gutter & Sidewalk Design
- Roadway Realignment
- Road Widening
- ADA Access Improvements
- Pavement Removal & Rehabilitation Design
- Interchange Improvements
- Design of Pedestrian Crossings
- Signing & Striping Plans
- Roadway Utility Infrastructure Improvements
- Off-site Stormwater Treatment Design
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Path Design
- Plans, Specifications & Estimates for Public Improvements Projects