Through our decades of design experience for local land development and redevelopment projects, Kier & Wright has contributed to the improvement and growth of transportation infrastructure within municipalities throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and its surrounding regions. Our site development scope routinely includes supplementary design of off-site improvements within public right-of-way. Larger projects often include design of new private streets, public street widening and/or realignment, public ADA access improvements, and related off-site stormwater treatment design.
Kier & Wright is also experienced in managing large-scale municipal infrastructure projects. We have prepared plans, specifications and estimates for the construction of major public street, highway and utility infrastructure improvement projects.
Street & roadway improvement services offered include:
- New Street Design
- Curb, Gutter & Sidewalk Design
- Roadway Realignment
- Road Widening
- ADA Access Improvements
- Pavement Removal & Rehabilitation Design
- Interchange Improvements
- Design of Pedestrian Crossings
- Signing & Striping Plans
- Roadway Utility Infrastructure Improvements
- Off-site Stormwater Treatment Design
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Path Design
- Plans, Specifications & Estimates for Public Improvements Projects